As SONADI ANIMAL CARE CENTER continues to grow, so do our needs, but one issue remains consistent: We will always need and greatly depend on our community's financial support. Below are some donor opportunities, which offer a variety of ways to contribute and help our animals. We also have an animal sponsorship program. For more details please have a look at the Donor & Sponsorship Program Pages. Please remember, any donation large or small is greatly appreciated. All Donors names will be listed on our Donor Acknowledgements page. Thank you for your generosity!
Please contact us for further details.
- Volunteering: We need your help to feed, walk & play with dogs. You can also help us by teaching the shelter dogs to sit, stay, walk calmly on a leash or shake paws, which will make them infinitely more adoptable. In addition we need volunteers to help us raise funds.
- Reporting: Inform us about stray diseased, abandoned, lost, or ill treated animal.
- ABC: If there are animals in your area that have not been sterilized, call Sonadi.
- Contributions: We welcome contributions in the form of medicines, bandages, food for animals, milk for puppies, collars & leashes for dogs, food bowls, newspapers & fabrics to spread under animals.
- Support: Goldie, M, Husmukh, Chidiya, Max, Ding Dong, & others appeal to you for support. They need your help and blessings for their day-to-day meals. Sonadi is a registered charitable trust; vide registration no. 1378 under the society registration act. Donations made to Sonadi are exempted from Income Tax under section 80G. Sonadi is also registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, (FCRA) 1976.
SONADI CHARITABLE TRUST
J – 1910 Chittaranjan Park
New Delhi – 110019, India
Tel: +91-11-26275216, +91-9212131218